Friday, February 22, 2008

A Birthday away from home.


When one cannot celebrate their birthday with their family, they make their own family and celebrate it with them.
We went to an all American restaurant: i.e. great, greasy food with HUGE all-American portions. Most beautiful was the melt-in-your-mouth rib eye steak.


Cutting the birthday cake: raspberry sponge with cold stone chocolate ice cream filling and covered with dark chocolate.

The people I work with!

The whole class, all 15 of us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BERT!! how're u doin?
when are u going to vegas?
I will be in LA on the 8th, Reno,NV from 9th to 14th and then Vegas form 14th to 17th

JoshLim said...

I'm not going to be in Vagas lah.. My course ends on 21st Mar. Meet me in NY after 21st? I could put u up in my room if u wanna come visit Syracuse. haha