Thursday, March 27, 2008

To Market To Market

On the last weekend, we took it easy and went to another city nearby called Rochester. What I love about Rochester is the weekend market! It really reminds me of the countless markets that I went to in Europe where the villagers will just drive up in their trucks and sell their produce. But I've yet to see a street market in the USA that can compare to London's Portobello Market where East and West, modern and antiques all come together to Portobello Road in Notting Hill, London to tantalise tourists and Londoners alike!

Outside the Market.

Farmers will just drive their trucks up to the market and display their produce.

Fresh cheese...

I think my $600 Canon took this picture of peppers pretty well...

Huge octopus tentacles!!!

1 comment:

Vincent said...

i love your blog man. lots of cool pixs and it's fun following through your adventures. keep it up man. and welcome back to singapore.