Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Downtown Syracuse

As u can tell by now, it's been almost 3 weeks since I'm back and I'm still blogging about USA. Goes to show how exciting my life is in Singapore


Went to the historic Erie Canal part of Syracuse. This canal was once the main transport route from NYC to the interior of the country and is credited for enhancing NYC's expansion and growth through trade.


Now, the canal is largely unused. In winter, the canal freezes over and people ice skate on it!


So downtown Syracuse is not that bad when the weather is good and when you have a car. Like when I see something interesting, I can just hop out of the car to take a picture!


Dinosaur! The best restaurant I went to in Syracuse. I'm still dreaming of the pull pork and peanut butter cake!

.

No comments: