Monday, June 30, 2008

Our family's secret!

Our family has got super powers.
This is my brother in his superhero outfit.

His superpowers are buying motorbikes and selling them at a profit.


As for me, my superpower is mind-manipulation. More specifically, manipulating my friends to spend on luxury goods. Many of my victims have ended up happier (but also poorer) after going shopping with me.

But, just like Kryptonite is to Superman, every superhero has a weakness. And mine is Louis Vuitton.

In the presence of a Louis Vuitton store, Joshua loses all his mind-reading powers and is succumbed to the unexplainable powers of the Monogram Canvas. And in a LV store, the Monogram Mecca, when Joshua is at his weakest, anyone can attack Joshua by manipulating his mind. (so far only the salesgirls at the LV store seem to know of his weakness)

No comments: