Monday, October 20, 2008

God put a smile on my face

I lost my phone. Called it and it turned out that I left it on the cab. The taxi driver sent it to my house. Well, before you praise him for his kind heart, he said that he would switch on his meter and I have to pay him the meter fee at my house. But still, I'll gladly pay the meter fee than find a new phone and replace all my lost contacts... I'll take it as a $14.80 lesson for me.

Anyway, the taxi driver told me that he picked up many passengers after me and no one noticed a phone on the back seat. It's only when I called it, about 1 and a half hours after I got off the cab, that he realised that he has a phone behind the cab!

Oh well, I gotta give myself a good knock on the head for losing the phone. And really thank God for allowing me to find my phone after I lost it. After so many screwed up things happening to me, like bird shit falling on me when I was walking to work, it's a good feeling to know that something good came my way!

1 comment:

Vincent said...

oh my gosh. bird shit fell on you! tat is good luck man. you can buy 4-D, Toto or Singapore Sweep immediately after. haha