Monday, January 25, 2010

Once Upon a Milkshake

It's always a good feeling to discover a new great food place. Last week, I was introduced to a little hole in the wall shop at Maxwell Chambers called Once Upon a Milkshake.

photo 2
One word, fabulous milkshakes! Rich, thick & creamy! The ultimate comfort food (or rather drink). Their secret? Premium ingredients - and the result is evident!

photo 4
Luckily I went there with a few people, so I got to sample a few flavours. My verdict? The best is Strawberry! Followed closely by Chocolate Truffle, then Peanut Butter, in 4th place is Run & Raisins. Not a big fan of the Maple Syrup flavour. Although my friends loved it - 'it's like drinking hotcakes!!' Haven't tried their Vanilla Pod and Cookies and Cream flavours though. I guess it means, I'll be back!

photo 3

No comments: