Thursday, February 11, 2010

Golden Shoe Curry Chicken Noodles

IMG_1166
Had lunch at the Golden Shoe food court and there was this stall selling Curry Chicken Noodles. It had those 'Best Food' certificates hanging at the stall and that caught my eye. Normally, I wouldn't eat anything with chili for lunch coz I would perspire buckets. But it was late in the day (4pm - yup, was caught up with work stuff) and I figured, why not.

I was very happy that I decided to eat it. The curry gravy was rich, creamy and satisfying. The chicken, fragrant and tender. And I liked the crunchy texture the bean sprouts together with the smooth noodles.

Was it worth perspiring buckets and buckets? Yeah! Only if it's late in the afternoon with little of the work day left though. 4 out of 5 stars!

No comments: