Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's the best burger!

IMG_1270
It's one of those moments when I've discovered something good and I wanna share it with the world!

IMG_1262
It was the BFB. 2 beef patties, steaky bacon, 1 egg, edam cheese, all sorts of vegetables & Berg's secret sauce!

IMG_1267

Everything was a match made in heaven! The juiciness of the beef, the sharpness of the edam cheese, aroma of bacon. My mouth is watering as I'm typing this. And who would have thought to put beetroot in a burger? It provided just the right amount of sweetness to this savory burger!

IMG_1268

Just one teeny tweeny complain: the bottom bun was soggy.. probably from the water in the veggies. If this were fixed, the burger would truly be the best I've had.

IMG_1263

Oh... don't forget the fries! Golden, plump, crispy and salty. Just perfect!

IMG_1260

No comments: