Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Restaurant Week @ 7 on Club

When I learned that it was restaurant week, I told myself I had to participate. So I arranged a lunch at 7 on Club with some friends. The verdict? It was worth the effort!!
IMG_1351
The meal (for me) started with an appetizer of squid with black ink sauce. The squid was fresh & springy and the tomato base, squid ink sauce added the nice sour-sweet flavour to the dish.
IMG_1353
My main course was my favourate! Beef tenderloin, roasted to perfection - nice and crusty on the outside while juicy and tender on the inside!!!
IMG_1354
Dessert was a nice surprise. I was a little apprehensive about ordering the passion fruit tiramesu. But it turned out really well! The tangy & acidic passion fruit added a unique punch to the creamy tiramesu!

Check out tomorrow's post for my friend's experience at the same restaurant!

No comments: