Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Observations at Church

Churches used to be the place where people dress up to go to. I mean that was how the term 'dressed in your Sunday's best' came about. While people might not dress their best to go to church these days, my church is still the place where I see some of the more exciting things:
Like this gentleman above. Love is bow tie on short sleeve shirts. I wished I could pull it off but I think it'll look costumey on me. Look closely and you can also see a key chain clipped to his belt hoop. It's the details that count in men's dressing and he nailed it!
And then there are the quirky: like this radio bag, complete with knobs that actually turn!

Then runs in my god daughter with her sparkling shoes - gotta be seen in video!

Oh, and my godson who turns 1! Nothing really special about what he's wearing but he's soo cute and I want to put his picture here.




No comments: