Tuesday, June 22, 2010

at a fraction of the price

A few months ago, I was longing for the Prada perforated knits. Then while surfing ASOS.com the other day, I saw something similar from Puma. Yes Puma, the sports brand, of all brands of clothes.
The perforations are not as big as the ones on the Prada knits. The Prada perforations are REALLY obvious and almost see through. This one is more like a light dusting of perforations. And the perforations are diagonal here - but the idea is there. It's a perforated sweater and I think it's pretty cool!
Too bad they don't have a grey version, if not I would most definitely get it instead of black coz I have already 1 or 2 black sweaters. And the 2 weeks wait for the package to arrive from UK was torturous!
But it's worth the hunt and wait. At £32 (it was on discount from the original price of £65) it is a fraction of the $1000+ the Prada sweater cost. Yay!

No comments: