Thursday, June 24, 2010

A late supper!

Strangely Singapore's red light district offers quite a lot of good eateries. Somehow, I ended up there (no not for the vices there) and I decided to try one of the famous dim sum places - 温道食.
Char Siew pao was fabulous!
Century egg & pork porridge was a good comfort food.
Loved the shrimp chee chong fun. Indifferent with their ha kao.
Fried dim sum were sinful....

This straw mushroom wrapped with beef slices dish was disappointing. It tasted blend!
Chrysanthemum tea is served in those take away plastic containers. Strange way of serving a drink because it's usually a container for soups. Anyway, the chrysanthemum tea was a bit strong for my liking.

Hmmm... considering that the place is quite hard to get to, the meal was also quite expensive, plus parking in Geylang is such a pain, I don't think I will be heading back there soon.


No comments: