Sunday, September 26, 2010

Le Smoke Shack

The Smoke Shack is located in the heart of the city, at Market Street Car Park. The place is famous for their prime cut meat sandwiches. They even smoke and roast their sandwiches in house. When my colleague told me all about this place a few months back, I knew I had to try it for myself.

I ordered the New Yorker sandwich. Which was a roast beef sandwich, topped with tangy mustard and cheese. Don't be deceived by it's humble appearance.

Inside is the juiciest meat ever! Also loved that the mustard is the ones with the round crunchy mustard seeds that burst with flavour in your mouth when you bite into them. The meat was just soo good and flavourful.

My friend ordered the steak sandwich so we swapped half each so that we can have a variety. This sandwich is also so juicy. The steak was a little more tough than the New Yorker. There wasn't any cheese (boo) but there was a generous helping of mushrooms (yay!).

No comments: