Wednesday, May 11, 2011

High Society

High Society has quite an attractive dessert fridge on display at their entrance.
I still haven't learnt my lesson - not to be judge a food outlet by their food display.
Their ice lemon tea was the cloudy kind. And was the best of the 3 items I ordered. BUT it came pre-sweetened. I mean, at an outfit like this, I thought it was understood that it should come unsweetened, with sugar syrup at the side. I felt bad sending it bad, but at least the waiter was nice about it!

Their dark chocolate moose cake was kinda disappointing. Not sinfully rich, it tasted quite blend actually.

Likewise for the strawberry cheese cake. The sweetness of the strawberry jam (from a jar I suspect) was way overpowering the cheesecake portion!

And stuff there are really expensive... Boo.

No comments: