Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thai food at Alexandra

My friend told me about a stall selling Thai food at Alexandra and I went to check it out. I must say, I was kinda disappointed.

For starters, I had their Mango Salad. It was in the words of my friend "not very appetizing" Not coz it was not tasty, but more because it didn't open up our appetites for the food to come. A little more sour would be nicer.

The basil leaves beef was pretty nice and tender. A tad oily for my liking.

Next up, stuffed chicken wings. I must say, this was one of the better dishes.

I'm always amazed how stuffed chicken wings are made! Fried to perfection on the outside and stuffed with nice things on the inside. Yum!

Pad thai was wayyy to sweet.

Unfortunately, I think they added too much MSG in their cooking. I felt so thirsty and uncomfortable after the meal - that feeling I get with too much MSG. No cool

No comments: