Sunday, February 10, 2008

First Day Out!

The bed was fantastic! Super smooth, super soft sheets. Slept like a baby. So taking a break now after going grocery shopping and mall shopping in Syracuse. Here are the highlights of the day:


In the car to the supermarket...

Spent a whopping USD$190 on groceries! Partly coz silly me forgot to bring along my face wash and razor.... Ben & Jerrys is SUPER DUPER CHEAP here! $3.29 for a tub. That's like S$4.70 per tub! I bought 3 tubs at one shot! My roomie bought another 3 tubs... There goes this morning's workout at the gym...

Came back to the room to deposit the groceries then a quick group picture then off to Carousel Mall!


But before we left, it snowed HEAVILY!

The Carousel that gave the mall its name. Though not a very impressive Carousel in my opinion.... Many shopping options in the mall. Looks like I might bust my luggage limit when I return... sharks....

1 comment:

MeMeMeMe said...

yo! seems like ur having a good time there haha..