Monday, February 11, 2008

In the Land of Opportunity

Hey everyone! After about 25 grueling hours of traveling, I've finally reached Syracuse, NY.
Singapore Airlines flight was good. Raided the snack bar for their sneakers! But bestest was the dark chocolate covered, cherry gracia flavoured Ben & Jerrys ice cream stick served for desert! Woo! Watched like 4 movies and a few other TV shows on the way there. One of which was Atonement. For those who haven't already, go watch Atonement. It's one heartbreaking show. I'm a sucker for these kind of shows....
Then after we landed to took a 5 hour bus ride to Syracuse. Why bus there and not fly? Coz the flights were fully booked. haha... But I'll be flying, not bussing, when I go home in 6 weeks.
So this is home for 6 weeks. Homewood Suites by the Hilton chain of service apartments.
Living area, sofa.
Kitchen area.
Sleeping area!
That's all folks! It's 12:20am or 01:20pm Singapore time. I'll try to get some sleep now.

No comments: