Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bye Bye American Life


6 weeks flew right past! It seemed like it was a few days ago when I got off the bus onto cold, wintery, snowing Syracuse. Now, spring has arrived, the snow has melted, the weather is warmer and I WANNA STAY ON!

But all good things has to come to an end, and the ending is bitter. Bitter coz I have to figure out a way to pack 6 weeks worth of shopping into 2 check-in bags, 1 hand carry bag and 1 laptop bag. We've come up with strategies like hand carrying heavy items like chocolates, stuffing socks into shoes, removing all unnecessary stuffing... but dear me, I'M STILL OVER WEIGHT!!!

Speaking of over weight, I am kinda worried about my weight. 6 weeks, 9 tubs of Haagen Diaz and Ben & Jerry's ice cream, LOTS of cookies, pasta, MEAT, potatoes, mayonnaise and limited opportunities to exercise is not doing my health good.

But I'll be back soon, Monday morning, bright and early at 5am, refreshed from 30 hours of traveling (coz of transit time)! Anyone free to meet me on Monday? I'll give an extra big present to the person who skips work to meet me for lunch on Monday!

No comments: