Thursday, March 20, 2008

Life here

Life here in Syracuse is drawing to an end, so here's what I've been up to for the past 6 weeks!

Typical dinner served at the hotel. We have dinner provided every Mon to Thurs.

But sometimes when we're bored with the food, or when we're late for dinner (which is from 5-7), we cook!

The best meal I've had in Syracuse (and perhaps in the USA for that matter) is in this BBQ joint called Dinosaur!

I'm dreaming of the food as I blog. It's BBQ food at it's best!

Outside the restaurant

Some people has told me that the snoring wasn't loud. Ok, here's a LOUD snoring clip of my roomie. Just 2 more night of snoring before I'm free!

One last factory outlet shopping spree! Everytime we go there, we go with an empty boot and come back with a full boot! Scary!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love ribs and looking at your photo almost made me drool. Thank God for leftovers. I like how that place is called Dinosaurs, like Yabba Dabba Doo!

Found your blog by clicking "next blog", saying hello.
If you visit me, please leave a comment of no more than seven words or less! Have a great day.