Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's a slow weekend...

This weekend I tried something new. I decided to grow a goatee! Starting from Friday morning, I didn't shave my chin before heading to work. I looked into the mirror and saw little black dots coming out from my chin, like many many blackheads...

Saturday morning: I examined my chin again, and found that the little blackheads have grown. Now it looks like hair. But it's only less than 1mm long, and so sparse!!

Sunday morning: Not much improvement, the goatee can only be seen upon close examination of my face. From afar, one can't even tell that I am attempting to grow a goatee.

Sunday evening: managed to get baby Thad to take a picture with me. See the goatee? You don't? Click on the picture to enlarge!!

Yup, it took me almost 4 days to grow it (starting from Thursday morning when I last shaved). Pathetic right? Next time, I'm applying brandy onto my chin.
Or maybe Rogaine..

1 comment:

ale.eee.why. said...

i thought you were too tired from studying to shave.

haha.