Saturday, August 30, 2008

bomb diffuser

I started lunch time yoga every Friday. $66 a month - thats how much I'm willing to pay to officially twang from one hour of work per week. Having a rockin' body after is just added bonus. Aside from the breathing exercises, the most difficult posture is the one where one stretches out his hand in front of himself and pretends to be sitting on an invisible chair - thighs and shins at right angle, back upright. Woa! My thighs were VIBRATING during that exercise! My body is aching from this afternoon's session as I type...

So, after the yoga session, I got a bomb thrown onto my lap. The Open House booth is not up to standard. Need to put more things... So after much discussion - which I was not a part of, JOSHUA was assigned to set up another counter to screen some 1m34s video. Strange how arrows can still fly in my direction when I am not even represented in discussions. People must really think highly of me to entrust me with such an important task.

So, in short, all the logistics were sourced my moi, setting up dumped to moi, clearing up would be moi, transportation of the logistics to the venue also MOI. I got so much things to bring that I am actually bringing a suitcase tmr. If u see a flustered Captain, dragging a large black suitcase at the Open House, look harder and it may just be me!

No comments: