Thursday, August 28, 2008

See and Follow


See: The Fall/Winter Prada Men's ad campaign.

Follow: Move over super skinny jeans! The next big thing in mens wear is wearing a double collar. Button up the shirt to the top most button then put on a collar on top of the shirt's collar. This is Miuccia's latest offering and I think that this one is kinda hard to execute. It also kinda invokes in my mind, the collar and the cuffs that the playboy bunnies wear. Yup, wearing just the collar, cuffs and the 2 pink bunny ears! Now, to get me one of those detachable collars...

Anyway, been so busy lately doing up my booth at the RSAF Open House. Now, after doing the booth, I have to man the booth! Grrr... Response for manpower to man the booth is poor. Sad that no one takes ownership of the booth, except the one assigned to put up the booth. So, there goes this weekend - it'll be spent standing by my booth, explaining to the public what I do.

No comments: