Monday, June 29, 2009

Skinny is OUT!

This morning, I read news that might as well have shook the gound below me. ChannelNewsAsia.com declared that in the world of Men's fashion, Skinny is Out!
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/beautynfashion/view/439120/1/.html

According to Paris, the new look is a looser silhouette that 'liberates men from strict dress codes'.

Nooooo!!!! Joshua does not work in a full silhouette. Sigh.. all the slim fit shirts, jeans and pants I bought haven't got their full milage! Dior cannot do this to me! I cannot walk round looking like a rapper from a music video, with my pants half way down my butt.

To add salt to the wound, the look of the moment is 'muscles and physique' and not 'sapling thin'. I thought I did the thin & preppy look quite well. Now, it's off with carrots and celery! Chicken breast and egg whites, here I come!

No comments: