Thursday, January 21, 2010

Political Sighting

Spotted while I was jogging this evening, Dr Ng Eng Hen jogging at the Alexandra park connector. I was rounding a blind corner and I almost ran into the Minister for Education and Second Minister for Defence! haha.. Our eyes met for a moment but I was so surprised that I didn't even smile or say hi or get his autograph or complain to him about my neighbour who doesn't pick up his dog's poo.

So, just to make sure I got the spelling of his name right, I googled him and got linked to his page in the Cabinet's webpage. Yup, under recreation, it correctly states jogging. It's refreshing to see someone like him jogging alone in a public park instead of a private gym surrounded by bodyguards. Must be because elections are coming up, so must appear more down to earth?

No comments: