Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thanksgiving

You may recall in an earlier post, that I almost lost my Nokia E51 when it slipped out of my pocket onto the taxi. Thankfully, I managed to recover my phone. Today, the same thing happened again. Slipped out of my pocket, onto the mini bus that shuttles between the foot of Gombak hill to Mindef.

When I realised, it was already a good 15 mins after I got off. Strangely, I was pretty calm when I discovered that it was missing. Perhaps it's coz I know I have a spare handphone at home, but mostly I got a sense of reassurance from God that it will be found.

I went all the way back to the bus stop, waited for the bus to come back, went onto the bus and found my phone wedged between the seat and the side of the bus.

The bus driver was so surprised that I got my phone back. He said I was lucky. I don't think so.
It was God telling me that He is still watching out for me.

No comments: