Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I believe I am beginning to like American Food

Yes America may be fast food central. But there are some good old American restaurant that serve good old and hearty American food. And one has open it's branch in Sunny Singapore! Chili's at Tanglin Mall
IMG_1362
The Mushroom Jack is simply fabulous. Chicken breast, bacon, mushrooms, melted cheese served on a hotplate. Visually pleasing, smells mouthwatering, sounds sizzling, tastes delicious and fills the soul with comfort food. All the 5 senses satisfied with one dish!
IMG_1359
The ribs were the next fabulous thing that we can't get enough of. Juicy, tender with a slightly spicy kick to it. Yum!
IMG_1358
The mini chicken burgers were also rather good, but not was good as the previous 2 dishes.
IMG_1360
But the buffalo wings were a little disappointing. I'm not a big fan of buffalo wings to begin with. Not even when I ate them at the restaurant that supposedly invented them in Buffalo. Those at Chili's were not as dry coz they covered it with sauce. But I guess plain fried wings can only get that good.

But all in all, it was my 2nd visit to Chili's Singapore and you bet I'll be back for a 3rd!

No comments: