Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Italian Cai Peng

Also in Gold Shoe, not too far from the Curry Chicken Noodles store, is an Italian store that sells quite yummy stuff. The concept, as my friend quite rightly put it, is 'Italian Cai Peng'. Where for $7.50, one can choose 5 dishes (soup & lettuce & cherry tomatoes are thrown in free) or $5.50 for 3 dishes.
IMG_1389
Well, the food turned out pretty decent. Eggs were fantastic, as were the mushrooms. Eggplant could be grilled to be softer and more aromatic. Chicken Milanese was a disappointment. Dry and not tender at all! I think I can make better ones. Fruit salad - so so...

But perhaps it's because I choose the wrong stuff. I'm not going to write off this stall just yet. There are so many other stuff that I didn't choose that looked quite yummy too!

No comments: