Monday, July 26, 2010

Sapporo Ramen Miharu

I've heard lots of this restaurant and I've been waiting forever to go there. So when BFF suggested to meet there for dinner, it was a bonus! I ordered their Miso Tonkotsu Ramen. I think the version at Ichibantei was better. The soup base was a bit too salty, and I prefer the creamier version at Ichibantei. But I guess it's not an equal comparison coz this is a miso soup version. But other than that, the piece of char siew was a little underwhelming too. I wished it were more fragrant and tender.
Topped the meal with a Sapporo draft. Now this drink, after a long day at work, was a delight! It wan't too dry and sharp - just the way I like my beer.
Gyoza was a little disappointing. The skin were stuck to each other and the filling was rather empty... boo...
The bill came up to $55 for 2! Wow! I thought it was a little expensive.

No comments: