Sunday, July 25, 2010

a thick & creamy delight

Me and my self declared BFF finished dinner and were looking for a place to chill. That's when we stumbled on Laurent Cafe and Chocolate bar. I've walked by this place a few times and was really curious about going in so when this opportunity came up, it was perfect!

I ordered the Run & Raisins Hot Chocolate drink. Their signature hot chocolate, with a shot of rum and a dollop of whipped cream at the top. (the black thingy on the whipped cream is a raisin)
The drink was thick and creamy and totally shiok - if it were 0 degrees outside and snowing heavily. But in hot & humid Singapore, I guess it looses its charm a little. The drink plus shot of rum really warms me up from the inside. How I wished Singapore had the 4 seasons for me to enjoy this drink in the right environment!

No comments: