Sunday, June 26, 2011

Singapore Airlines A380

This is not my first time on the A380. I have been on it once before with Emirates. Even though it was a short flight to Hong Kong, it's my first A380 experience with Singapore Airlines and I am still quite excited about it!
Food was great! Fruits were fresh, bread was warm, fish was not too salty.

When the plane was air borne, I walked around the cabin and noticed that the emergency exit seats were not taken. So I asked the cabin crew if I could swap seats and then planted myself on it. yay!
Best part about the A380, upon arrival in Hong Kong, the A380 dock was right next to the immigration counter! Just walked 1 minute to immigration. I remember walking and walking in the airport to immigration when I flew in on other aircrafts.

No comments: