Friday, July 16, 2010

doing my part

It's been AGES since I last donated blood. So when I saw the mobile blood bank at Raffles Place, I told myself to go for it! It helps that my colleague and I did it during office hours too. Time off work! Actually, it wasn't really time off work coz I stayed late that day to finish up some stuff. And I digress again......
Apparently, we are not allowed to take videos of the blood donation process. But I could take pictures. The whole thing was over in a 15 minutes. The painful part was the queueing before the blood donation. And I don't know if it was psychological or because I didn't get much sleep that night or because of me losing 1 pint of blood. But the next day at the gym, I had trouble finishing my routine! But it's not stopping me from donating! Next appointment - September!

No comments: